New tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masonk238
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Masonk238

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to upgrade into a little bigger tank. I’m thinking a 35 gallon all in one filtration tank. I don’t want to spend a fortune so if you guys have any recommendations for a tank under $400 that would be great! Thanks!
 
I too like Innovative Marine. I have also heard good things about Reef Casa, but they seem a little expensive to me for what you get.

The only issue with your budget is that when I was last shopping for an AIO, the Innovative Marine 25 gallon lagoon was pretty much the largest tank I could buy that shipped by relatively inexpensive regular UPS. Anything larger from any manufacturer necessarily needed freight shipping, and the freight shipping is anywhere from about $300-$500 plus the cost of the tank itself. If you have a shop in your area that has a tank in stock you may be able to avoid paying the freight shipping charge.

For your budget, take a look at the IM 25 lagoon, it's got really great dimensions:
https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fusion-25-AIO-Lagoon-Aquarium-Desktop-Starter-Kit-p647391065
 
I too like Innovative Marine. I have also heard good things about Reef Casa, but they seem a little expensive to me for what you get.

The only issue with your budget is that when I was last shopping for an AIO, the Innovative Marine 25 gallon lagoon was pretty much the largest tank I could buy that shipped by relatively inexpensive regular UPS. Anything larger from any manufacturer necessarily needed freight shipping, and the freight shipping is anywhere from about $300-$500 plus the cost of the tank itself. If you have a shop in your area that has a tank in stock you may be able to avoid paying the freight shipping charge.

For your budget, take a look at the IM 25 lagoon, it's got really great dimensions:
https://www.innovative-marine.com/shop/Fusion-25-AIO-Lagoon-Aquarium-Desktop-Starter-Kit-p647391065
I will look into it! Thanks!
 
I’m trying to upgrade into a little bigger tank. I’m thinking a 35 gallon all in one filtration tank. I don’t want to spend a fortune so if you guys have any recommendations for a tank under $400 that would be great! Thanks!
Another vote for Innovative Marine. They are a great balance of beautiful tanks at reasonable prices. I’m on my second IM setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new