new tank

jimmybling31

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
621
Reaction score
20
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a 40 breeder from petsmart today. it had a chip and they pretty much gave it to me, because I pointed it out. weird trip though. one of the managers called the other manager to get a price on it for me and while he was on the phone I helped out like 6-7 people with their purchases and made sure they got the right thing. their manager offered me a job after he saw how I put all of his employees to shame in helping customers. it was nice, but I got a 40 breeder that I am trying to decide what to do with. when my new light comes in I guess i can decide. I ended up changing the reflector to a lumen bright 3, because they are still waiting on the lumenarc to come in and it's been 2 weeks since I ordered it.

also we are closing on the house tomorrow and wensday we are gonna start work on it to move in. can't wait. tons of paint, tons of carpet, and some holes in the wall to drill for my sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new