New tank

Tohni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a 450 gallon reef ready glass tank. I'm have trouble finding a dealer that I can trust. Also will need to have it customized if needed. Wondering where you guys are getting your large tanks and any recommendations?? Currently have 265 but want to upgrade.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a 450 gallon reef ready glass tank. I'm have trouble finding a dealer that I can trust. Also will need to have it customized if needed. Wondering where you guys are getting your large tanks and any recommendations?? Currently have 265 but want to upgrade.

Age out of Texas. That’s where I had my 400g built from.

OP
OP
T

Tohni

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Age out of Texas. That’s where I had my 400g built from.
How long have you had it? Did you have any problems? I just read a whole forum about an AGE tank that was not very positive, but every company I'm sure had some negative feedback

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had it? Did you have any problems? I just read a whole forum about an AGE tank that was not very positive, but every company I'm sure had some negative feedback

Not one problem, I’ve had it a year. I’d buy another from them if I was to upgrade.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend has a 600g from okeanosgroup and has since started working with them. His tanks very well done again. Obviously there are a lot of choices but I wasn’t about to spend double for the reef savvy name

fftfk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the exception of reef savvy virtually every custom tank makerhas at least one negative thread. I'm generally happy with my custom tank but there is a very negative thread floating around about the maker.

Depending on the customization done make very certain that you and the builder are on the same page as to what you want.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the exception of reef savvy virtually every custom tank makerhas at least one negative thread. I'm generally happy with my custom tank but there is a very negative thread floating around about the maker.

Depending on the customization done make very certain that you and the builder are on the same page as to what you want.

Savvy still has complaints.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back