new tank

john hampton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am looking to purchases a new 110 gallon reef ready tank and found a seapora for a reasonable price. I was wondering if anyone here has any info on these tanks , or if you could recommend a 110 reef ready tank with out breaking the bank. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you, and keep reefing!!

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many Seapora rimless frag tanks and they are made well. You may find some small imperfections here and there like extra caulk on the glass or small things like that but for the price they are pretty well made and have a nice warranty as well. I will be ordering a 180 sometime in the future and plan to make it a Seapora as well. If you are looking for a budget friendly tank that wont break the bank and looks nice then you cant go wrong with a Seapora tank IMO.

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t offer any advice on the actual tank, and NOT breaking the bank is seemingly impossible to me, but I will say...... get exactly what you want in the tank up front.... don’t convince yourself that you are willing to sacrifice any detail. Thickness, clarity etc. The tank is the biggest and most difficult piece to change out in the future, and a good one should easily last you 20+ years

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back