New Tank

mosertree

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have taken care of a 16 gal saltwater biocube for my mother for the past three years. In October we decided to get our own biocube, we found a used 32gal one online. My husband made a cool aquascape. The tank has cycled we have a pair of clownfish a dozen hermit crabs two margarita turbo snails and a sandsifting starfish. We also have three corals a hammer, candy cane and starpolyp.
Any recommendations for other fish or corals.
59244185-AA22-4041-ADAA-75141AD3BDF9.jpeg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have taken care of a 16 gal saltwater biocube for my mother for the past three years. In October we decided to get our own biocube, we found a used 32gal one online. My husband made a cool aquascape. The tank has cycled we have a pair of clownfish a dozen hermit crabs two margarita turbo snails and a sandsifting starfish. We also have three corals a hammer, candy cane and starpolyp.
Any recommendations for other fish or corals.
59244185-AA22-4041-ADAA-75141AD3BDF9.jpeg
Welcome to the fishy family! The scape is beautiful! What about some Palys or shrooms? Add a pop of blue in there.
Wine Hello GIF by Blauer Bock

OP
OP
mosertree

mosertree

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fishy family! The scape is beautiful! What about some Palys or shrooms? Add a pop of blue in there.
Wine Hello GIF by Blauer Bock
I had thought about some shrooms. Blue would be awesome. I saw some at a fish store the other day but they were a bit out of my price range. But they have continued to stick in my mind. I just may have to go back and see if I can negotiate with the owner. He asked for like $150 for a rock that had four ruffled blue ones on it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.6%
Back