New tank!

ThinStripePets

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
26
Location
RDU, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a new 20 gallon tank that I set up for thin stripe hermit crabs that my nephew brought home, and I’m trying to get the parameters stabilized and over the new tank hurdles so that I can add some soft corals. I tried sponges, but it turns out emerald crabs eat them . So now I’m dealing with bloom of some kinds… good times. But I’m very excited, and hoping to get a 40 gallon breeder tank for Christmas!

59C90402-F5EA-490B-A320-E1FE3AF666EA.jpeg
 
Best of luck! Get some GSP and put it on your back wall. It won't spread to the sand and if it does it easily pulls off. Looks awesome in flow though and grows fast!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new