New Tideline Crystalline G2

Just ordered the 48x24

The lack of information online is .. odd, but the brand is known and it isn't red sea.

Curious if the plumbing gear came with the tank or do I need to go ahead and start buying that now
Everything came with mine. I got tank stand sump
 
How’s it been holding up? Any chance you could show how you did the plumbing?

I’m considering order the same INT version. How’s the INT working compared to EXT? Any plumbing or sump advice?

Thank you!
I haven’t had any issues if I had to do it all over I’d probably go ext just because of the amount of space you loose inside the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new