New to aquariums

sandnfoggrl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
30
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my husband and I are new to the aquarium community. I purchased him a 32 gallon bio cube for an early Christmas gift and we are now in process of building our tank…,live rock, hermit crabs, turbo snails, soft corals and finally fish. So far we are going good, getting ready for our corals.
 
Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hi, my husband and I are new to the aquarium community. I purchased him a 32 gallon bio cube for an early Christmas gift and we are now in process of building our tank…,live rock, hermit crabs, turbo snails, soft corals and finally fish. So far we are going good, getting ready for our corals.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new