New to Coral

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

If you want help building a stock list you can make a thread listing all the inhabitants you would like to keep. There are a lot of people here to help with what's compatible and what's not.
 
Welcome aboard. The easiest is to Google reef aquarium safe fish. Pick a list and post it here for confirmation. Also don't forget to add inverts to the list too. I find the research part of the hobby just as exciting as add the livestock. But, I'm kinda weird.
 
Really trying to understand the balance between the fish Coral that you can put together. Get difficult quick.
Its personal but from years of aquariums I only have two strict rules. DONOT OVERSTOCK DO NOT OVERFEED. That being said do your resea
20250208_123821.jpg
rch carefully not all things are compatible with each other as fish , and invertebrates or coral here is something that may help
Really trying to understand the balance between the fish Coral that you can put together. Get difficult quick.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new