New to corals... please help identify

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharebear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sharebear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
193
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,
Just wondering what type of coral this is... it keeps doing well and horrible... thinking of relocating it if it’s necessary.. doesn’t look like a zoa..
When it’s open
B43DFADF-0C23-4344-89DF-508380C61A67.png

When it’s closed
5CF67CD7-D69B-45AF-AC1D-DE9846E10EC8.jpeg

Thank you!
 
Oh! These are zoas too??
haha I just removed some rocks Bc the other zoas pretty much took over..
I guess zoas come in all different sizes and looks. Haha should have known better.

thank you!
C4ED5AD7-1955-4D1B-A7EB-349A88AEBFD0.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new