New to Forum...Howdy

Creamhorses

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers....

My first post....3 yrs in SW....large reed system in building. Lovin' it and learning every day.

I promise to find humor whenever there's an opportunity.

Dave
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you here.
 
Sweet! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new