New to forum

Tylermacdonald15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
135
Reaction score
1
Location
Marco island fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am new to the forum.
I have had fish tanks my whole life. Right now I have a 150 gallon reef tank and a 210 fish only tank.

I have followed the forum for a while and finally decided to make an account


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new