New to Forum

Paul King

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join.
I’m not new to the marine aquarium setup as I used to have a max s 400 until I moved about 6 years ago. Since then I have missed having a marine setup. We have a small tropical fish 80ltrs that is my wife’s and a 27000 ltr Koi pond in the garden that is mine. In four days time my journey with marine starts again with a Red Sea max nano xxl and I can’t wait.
Hopefully I can stay with this tank as it has a bit of size to it.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
PAUL!!!!
WELCOME!!!
Koi are very cool in their own right. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new