New to Forum!

Saltee_0ct0pus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

Im new to this forum and wanted to start by saying hello to everyone! I have recently decided to get back into the saltwater game. I used to manage of one of Ct's local stores, and probably have seen most of you once or twice passing through! As i was taking my leave of the hobby while life through me for a loop, Innovative marine was releasing their Nuvo Tanks. I was wondering if anyone here has/had one and can give me some feedback on them. I know their older models with the rounded edges were an accident just waiting to happen. I have a spare kessil a-150 Ocean blue laying around and was thinking of setting up the nuvo 20.

Thanks in advance to any responses and I'm really looking forward to being a member of this forum and hopefully joining the club and make it out to some meetings!

-Josh
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Collin what are the dimensions on the skimmer and what depth does it need to be run at?
 
Welcome home!

You will love it here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new