OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We used to visit my grandparents in Naples and they had a dock behind the condo complex with snook schooling under a light like this. Never did catch one haha
That’s exactly where we are... Naples. We witnessed a manatee being born our first month here right from that same dock as seen in the pic. Was a cool experience to say the least.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been lurking for years, I guess it’s about time I said hello. .

My wife and I moved our family of 7 from Texas to Florida about 3 months ago and we are currently nomads... hopping from vacation homes/condos and resorts until we find a house. I’m currently tankless.

Here’s some snook from one of our recent backyards lol.
DB0D4652-8CF2-4112-8453-C59E98AA17FA.jpeg
Really cool to see you on the forum! Huge fan of the channel, would really appreciate the feedback on my reefing channel I started ! Be awesome to hear from ya!

Welcome to Reef2Reef finally! Heres a link to my channel, hope we can chat soon @ReefStache

OP
OP
ReefStash

ReefStash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really cool to see you on the forum! Huge fan of the channel, would really appreciate the feedback on my reefing channel I started ! Be awesome to hear from ya!

Welcome to Reef2Reef finally! Heres a link to my channel, hope we can chat soon @ReefStache

I’ll check you out. Thanks for commenting and for the kind words.

Today our family move from TX to FL adventure continues and we are moving to our next vacation rental. Headed to Marco Island and back to some views. Last couple of weeks we’ve been isolated in some nice homes in Naples with pools... but we haven’t left the homes. lol. Excited to see what’s next.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back