New to forum

CaseyWalker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Casey nice to meet you all I’m new to the forum lol forward to all the advice and help I can get been struggling to learn and keep my tank up for a year finally got it under control last 6 months. I have built everything except for the display tank which is a truvu 8’ 240 gal tank from all the plumbing, tank stand, sump and mixing/changing station starting to add coral nothing crazy like first round just months into it after the cycle. I purchased a show size tube anemone and would really appreciate help with the proper placement for it before I receive it tomorrow thanks for all the help in advance I’m willing to listen to all advice and tips

image.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m Casey nice to meet you all I’m new to the forum lol forward to all the advice and help I can get been struggling to learn and keep my tank up for a year finally got it under control last 6 months. I have built everything except for the display tank which is a truvu 8’ 240 gal tank from all the plumbing, tank stand, sump and mixing/changing station starting to add coral nothing crazy like first round just months into it after the cycle. I purchased a show size tube anemone and would really appreciate help with the proper placement for it before I receive it tomorrow thanks for all the help in advance I’m willing to listen to all advice and tips

image.jpg
Amazing tank! Look out for that tube anemone though. I had one... we named her Ursula. She swallowed fish whole... fish, crabs... you name it... the witch ate it. Her tentacles would spread out about a foot long every night ... nothing was safe. I finally had to evict her from my DT.
Welcome to the fishy family!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back