New to hobby-new build

missourimud

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
123
Reaction score
92
Location
central missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone. Been lurking for a couple weeks, learning what I can. Recent transplant to central Missouri. Started a new build with a 65g DT 20g sump. Homemade stand.

CE3692EA-2A4A-4FCA-8244-CF4DF3BB8D41.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new