New to hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boost30r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Boost30r

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I am new to the saltwater hobby I have had fresh water for years and finally made the jump. I have a 90g RR that I am still filling with rocks, I have a few corals and some fish. Mostly zoas but have Aussie frogspawn, a couple acans and a goniopora. I will post some pics shortly of the tank


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to r2r send some pics of your tank.
 
Welcome-Aboard_zps5c315291.jpg
 
I have to upload pics onto computer app won't let me from my phone. Ill have them up in a bit


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!! And the hobby! :D
 
Welcome to R2R there are a lot of helpful people here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
I don't like the way I have my rocks. Not sure what I want I like the two pillar look but not sure. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Since I am still buying rock and will be rescaping very soon, probably this weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new