New to hobby

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Not seeing the picture, but we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Just got into the hobby not long ago tell me how it’s going don’t mind the pooping torch also sorry for blue light not being filtered out getting a filter for my phone sooooon for better quality
Welcome! Glad you joined. Also not yet seeing photo.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Just got into the hobby not long ago tell me how it’s going don’t mind the pooping torch also sorry for blue light not being filtered out getting a filter for my phone sooooon for better quality
Just got into the hobby not long ago tell me how it’s going don’t mind the pooping torch also sorry for blue light not being filtered out getting a filter for my phone sooooon for better quality
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 37
Welcome! Glad you joined. Also not yet seeing photo.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Just posted in the comments
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new