New To Hobby

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef
Zoom In Coral Reef GIF by Justin
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

Small can sometimes be harder. Definitely try to manage evaporation. If you can get an auto top off now it would be a huge help.
 
Hi everyone! Super new to hobby! I have two freshwater aquariums but wanted to give Saltwater a try!
Starting off super small with the Eshopps Deskmate tank :)

Welcome! Glad you joined. OOOhhhhh I just saw that tank last week on R2R and I'm thinking about one also - I'm VERY limited on space so it's under consideration as I need something in addition to my 180g (my 5g QT is temporary and lame). Keep us posted!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new