"New to me" 110g bowfront

Jsknier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
68
Location
17552
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is build thread #2 for me. I have a 13.5g Fluval Evo build thread and now starting this "new to me" tank. I recently purchased a 110g bowfront tank and stand. The stand is falling apart so the tank will not be set up until a new stand is either bought or built. I do think building one is the way I'm gonna have to go because I can't find a bowfront stand big enough. Not sure exactly what I'm going to focus on in it yet but I do know there are quite a few fish I would finally like to have now that I have a large enough space for them. Anyway....here's a pic of it just sitting in my livingroom begging for attention. Oh and the orange tape is to hold the door shut, the hinges are rusty and need replaced so they hold the door open partially.

16266322831136331711126027218527.jpg
 
Sounds like the start of another great adventure! Good luck!!!
 
How is the build going?
 
Build is currently at a "stand" still. I haven't gotten to test the stand to see if it will actually hold the full weight of a loaded tank. Also don't really have the extra money to have one made or the construction ability to build my own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new