New to R 2 R

BassetsOnly

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just wanted to tell everyone hello and thanks for having me. I have a small 10 gallon nano tank that I started about 3 mos ago. I'm mostly interested in mushroom corals at the moment. That's what fills my tank except for a few zoanthids. Well, I use the word "Fills" my tank very loosely lol. Let's say I have mushroom plugs scattered about my tank. I'm waiting for them to multiply.
So far everything is running smoothly in my tank. I just hope it continues and then I'd like to set up another 10 gallon and add different mushrooms. Perhaps more expensive ones.
 
welcome2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!!

Be careful for what you wish for, once mushrooms begin to multiply there's no stopping them :D
Lol yeah so I have heard. One good thing though. I haven't melted any. I heard some people say they put mushrooms in their tank and it melts away. So I'm on a positive start
 
Welcome to R2R! I'd suggest starting a Member's Tank thread and fill us in on the specifics with pictures. It's also a great place to document the progress of your tank. Again, WELCOME!
 
Welcome aboard . They are alot of colors and varieties of shrooms out there . And I have seen some huge typical red ones ( I don't get into scientific names if I can help ) before so they do grow large and of course multiply lol . I too started out with shrooms several years ago and a few tanks ago . Now I just have Florida recordeas . Good luck .
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new