New to R2R and Reefing

Zodia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

I'm very new to salt water. I've kept freshwater fish for over 10 years now and decided to give salt a shot.

I'm very limited in space where I currently live and decided to go with a 5 gallon pico. Yes, I understand the difficulties of water stability with such a small volume of water. I'm up for the challenge. I plan on taking this very slow and I came here to do lots of talking and research. I have some solid friends already keeping some very nice reefs.

Anyways, I'm glad to of found R2R!

Last edited:

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello everyone.

I'm very new to salt water. I've kept freshwater fish for over 10 years now and decided to give salt a shot.

I'm very limited in space where I currently live and decided to go with a 5 gallon pico. Yes, I understand the difficulties of water stability with such a small volume of water. I'm up for the challenge. I plan on taking this very slow and I came here to do lots of talking and research. I have some solid friends already keeping some very nice reefs.

Wow 10 years sweet! Saltwater is a gamechanger and you will love it. Welcome aboard! My advice would be, just try to make everything as simple as you can. Youll find this forum fascinating with minute by minute threads and people trying to help. Anywho, enjoy! When your ready post a thread of your tank to the member tanks forum!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I started out with a 3 gallon pico tank:D Been hooked ever since, now have a 30 gal. And looking to go bigger.

OP
OP
Zodia

Zodia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I started out with a 3 gallon pico tank:D Been hooked ever since, now have a 30 gal. And looking to go bigger.
I have a feeling that when my space capacity opens up I will go much bigger. :)

SBlisters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.

Welcome! I'm brand new too, and just started with a 30g after coming from freshwater. This is a very helpful and friendly forum

Back