New to R2R, coming for VB VA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slydain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slydain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
155
Reaction score
70
Location
Virginia Beach VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jason and I love this hobby. I've always had fish, switch to saltwater about 7 years ago, I did macro algae for 2 years and then dove into corals about a year ago. My main display is a 220 (72x24x30) with a 25t refugium and a 29 plumbed together (skimmer, biopellet reactor, and Ca Reactor) reeflo dart return, 3 Black box LEDs hanging over, and 2 wp40s pushing water.
 
Tank looks great! Glad to have you and welcome to R2R!
 
I'd like to introduce my wife's tank as well. She loves coralimorphs and all she wanted was a 20 long and easy maintenance. System is a 20l with a 10g sump not even divided, algae scrubber is her only filtration, and roll strip LEDs with 2 14k LED strips. Simple yet gratifying. We converter a junked buffet cabinet into a stand after some elbow grease, sandpaper and stain it turned out nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new