New to R2R from California

Jamie228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I have been reading this forum for a little while when it came up searching for info saltwater tanks. I finally decided to join. I still think of myself as a beginner and have a lot to learn even though I have had my tank several years. I currently have a 55 that a several years ago I switched from freshwater. It’s had ups and downs with lots of learning along the way. I’m considering switching this tank for a Waterbox AIO 65 or similar but still in the research process and it is overwhelming to think of moving everything to a new tank and the cost. I hope to learn a lot here.

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I have been reading this forum for a little while when it came up searching for info saltwater tanks. I finally decided to join. I still think of myself as a beginner and have a lot to learn even though I have had my tank several years. I currently have a 55 that a several years ago I switched from freshwater. It’s had ups and downs with lots of learning along the way. I’m considering switching this tank for a Waterbox AIO 65 or similar but still in the research process and it is overwhelming to think of moving everything to a new tank and the cost. I hope to learn a lot here.

Welcome, Jamie, and glad you are apart of the channel.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
W
Hi!

welcome welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back