New to r2r from Kansas

Flatlandreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
293
Reaction score
235
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to introduce myself. I have had a im lagoon 25 for 7ish months now, mix between a few soft lps and sps. I live in the nw corner of Kansas with the nearest lfs in Denver 3 hours away.
 
just wanted to introduce myself. I have had a im lagoon 25 for 7ish months now, mix between a few soft lps and sps. I live in the nw corner of Kansas with the nearest lfs in Denver 3 hours away.
Welcome , and luckily you have a world of knowledge at your fingertips !!!happy reefing

IMG_2407.JPG
 
I am originally from KC but now am at the opposite side of the state. What LFS are hot around there now?

We have Fishtopia, Aquarium Wholesale, Paradise Aquatics, Live Art, Happy Fish KC and our KC saltwater and reef FB group is popping with people fragging and trading.
 
I live right in the middle of our state in gb there isn't a lot around unless I drive to wichita or kc unless u want to u petco lol ... no thanks. So if any of u guys want to go in on group buys or frag swaps let me know. As well as I have been in this hobby for about 5 years at this point and have accumulated a plethora of equip and knowledge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new