New to R2R from MS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thanks guys for the warm welcomes! Here's a picture of the sump, I'm currently running Chaetomorpha in the fuge with a grow light from Amazon. The skimmer is a Skimz SM163 and there's a current usa dc return pump. For tank flow there's an Icecap gyre 3k and 1 MP40. I hope to add a couple more MP40's soon.
IMG_3486.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R! :D That is an awesome stand, take it from me, a little bit of workspace beside the tank is an amazing thing to have :)
 
I see you've been a member now for ~2 years. Thanks for the intro and what an awesome one it was with beauty being shown. Definitely worth the wait in seeing you post. :)

Thanks for sharing and keep the posts coming, please.
 
Welcome to R2R! :D That is an awesome stand, take it from me, a little bit of workspace beside the tank is an amazing thing to have :)
Thanks! I am very glad I left that space on either side, it makes cleaning the glass so much easier
 
I see you've been a member now for ~2 years. Thanks for the intro and what an awesome one it was with beauty being shown. Definitely worth the wait in seeing you post. :)

Thanks for sharing and keep the posts coming, please.
Thanks Quint! I joined a while back when I first got into reefing but now that I’m further into the hobby I figured it would be a good time to make an introduction. I plan to make an up to date build thread after this weekend
 
Nice. Well i'm trying to get a bit more going on in the "local" scene. I'll be building out a grow/frag room in the next month or two. Going to try to start having frag swaps etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new