New to R2R from NH

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jprince
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jprince

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I'm Jeff, and I am new to R2R. I have been reefing for several years now and I currently run a 40 breeder and a 26 bowfront that will hopefully have some Seahorses in it soon!! I'm from NH and a member of 2 local reef clubs here. I look forward to getting to know you all!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
HI! I'm also from NH. I have a 50g mixed reef, and a 20g seahorse tank. If you ever need some macro algae, let me know. Also, which reefing clubs are you a part of?
 
HI! I'm also from NH. I have a 50g mixed reef, and a 20g seahorse tank. If you ever need some macro algae, let me know. Also, which reefing clubs are you a part of?
I am a member of Boston Reefers Society & NH Reef Club. Where did you get your horses? My LFS never has any, and the nearest breeder is over 2 hours away. I am from Epping, over on the coast. Any pics of your horse tank?
 
I am a member of Boston Reefers Society & NH Reef Club. Where did you get your horses? My LFS never has any, and the nearest breeder is over 2 hours away. I am from Epping, over on the coast. Any pics of your horse tank?


I used to go to UNH, so I know were Epping is. I got my horses from Tropic Isle, in Framingham, MA. It's about 1.5 hours away from me, but their horses are captive bred. I love going down there when I get the chance. LOTs of selection, and for the most part the staff is very knowledgeable (unless you're asking about seahorses)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new