New to R2R/Greetings

ReeferNick13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
78
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just joined reef2reef and just wanted to say hello and that I am super excited to be apart of the reef aquarium hobby as well as the community surrounding it. I am just getting my feet wet in the hobby and looking forward to learning from members and also sharing my experiences. Peace out !
 
17ED68E4-1277-44F7-B53D-0A2334E958AD.jpeg
 
Hi everyone! I just joined reef2reef and just wanted to say hello and that I am super excited to be apart of the reef aquarium hobby as well as the community surrounding it. I am just getting my feet wet in the hobby and looking forward to learning from members and also sharing my experiences. Peace out !

Welcome to R2R, Nick!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new