new to R2R ....hi everyone !!!

cottoncandyMonster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
fall river ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone iam new to R2R ..I've been in the saltwater hobby for about 5 years now and iam obsessed with Corals :-) ..I have a 46 gal frag tank and 2 jbj nano cubes that houses my collection of exotic zoanthids and chalice :-) ....iam very excited to be apart of this great form to learn,trade and help other reffers any way I can ...
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new