New to R2R...HI!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Injoynit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Injoynit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
267
Reaction score
216
Location
Windsor
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Used to have a 100g reef for 6 years but had a pump crack and leak oil in the tank. (I called it the Juan Valdez incident)
I have been out for about 7 years and am jumping head first back in with a Red Sea 750XXL deluxe and will add the best equipment I can. Needless to say the build is going to take awhile, I hope to have fish in early 2018.

Injoynit
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the hobby! What took you so long??? :p I too am looking forward to seeing this build come together. Best of luck. Keep us updated on your equipment selections. Happy reefing!
 
b754901d194e24a67eff2735c53a3168.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new