New to R2R saying hello.

Pmhinrichs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Location
Omaha, NE
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, I have been in the hobby for almost 4 years now. I read and research a lot on the hobby, I have browsed through the R2R forums before, but I have never joined. Figured it was time so here I am.

I got hooked into the hobby when my brother gave me a 20 gallon system. Within a year I had upgraded to a 60 cube and I have recently added a 40 breeder. I'm hopelessly hooked in this expensive hobby and I'm always looking at ways to improve.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new