NEW to R2R

oneradtek202

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Syracuse, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone just wanted to do a quick introuction/shoutout, i have been into this hobby for 6 years. I was told that this would be a nice site to hang out in along with my others that i frequent. I have a 100 gal SPS dominate tank and look forward to posting on here and being an active memeber in the comunity, okay, enough banter ill cath you all on the forums!

Brandon

IMG_7188.jpg
 
thanks it has gone through some renovations since that photo was taken. I do enjoy some good photography when i have the time, i need to get a updated set of pictures for my albums!
 
Glad to have you and what a great tank!

19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!! Your tank is gorgeous can/'t wait to hear more about your setup!!!
 
Hi Brandon!! OMG love your dog!! Beautiful reef as well! :D
 
Hey everyone just wanted to do a quick introuction/shoutout, i have been into this hobby for 6 years. I was told that this would be a nice site to hang out in along with my others that i frequent. I have a 100 gal SPS dominate tank and look forward to posting on here and being an active memeber in the comunity, okay, enough banter ill cath you all on the forums!

Brandon

IMG_7188.jpg
welcome to R2R Brandon. don't forget to start your tank thread in the member's tanks section. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new