New to R2R

ReeferMadness1023

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2025
Messages
148
Reaction score
304
Location
Hillsboro
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s going on everyone new to the forum. Just getting back into reef tanks after a twelve year hiatus. Have a 14g BioCube up and running for my daughter. She absolutely loves it! Can’t wait to learn where the hobbies grown and see what knowledge everyone has to offer!

IMG_2035.jpeg IMG_2037.jpeg IMG_2048.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome. I've learned that a lot of the old tricks and tips still work better.
Lol, yeah I’ve been lurkin on Reddit lately and have to say it sounds like a lot of over thinking it. More gear available brings out the gear heads though I suppose!
 
Welcome! Best of luck with the new tank!
Thank you so much she’s running strong so far I’ve had it up for about three months now and taking it nice and slow. It’s nice to be able to remember all my past mistakes and not make them again!
Thank you , I look forward to the journey ahead.
 
Very nice.
What a great hobby to share.
Welcome to R2R!
It’s a rollercoaster of a hobby, haha. I love and always have though. Thank you for the welcome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new