New to R2R

Robinvand

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
37
Location
Eindhoven, Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited to join R2R as a contributor! I've been running a Red Sea Max Nano G2 for about six months now. I am currently running into some issues like cyanobacteria and I can already feel myself diving deeper into the hobby. There's so much to learn, and I'm eager to expand my knowledge and connect with fellow reefers. Looking forward to exchanging experiences and picking up new insights along the way!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I'm excited to join R2R as a contributor! I've been running a Red Sea Max Nano G2 for about six months now. I am currently running into some issues like cyanobacteria and I can already feel myself diving deeper into the hobby. There's so much to learn, and I'm eager to expand my knowledge and connect with fellow reefers. Looking forward to exchanging experiences and picking up new insights along the way!
1741002944623.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new