New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter budd2g
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

budd2g

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
757
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently came across this site in a facebook discussion, so I decided to check it out. I really like the layout so I joined. I have had a reef tank setup close to 3 years now. I wanted to buy from the sales area right away, but I dont have enough posts...Can't wait. I recently re-aquascaped my 180 and it is looking empty.
 
I tried to put some pics up but things aren't progressing as fast as I would like. I will try later.
 
WP_20130331_003.jpg
WP_20130225_001.jpg
WP_20130308_012.jpg
 
Welcome! Nice tank you have there. Diggin the stone head. Would look awesome with an Acro growing on top for hair.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some more pictures of your tanks!

GSP for hait would look cool on the head too!
 
My daughter wanted GSP on the stone head, but I am leaning towards some type of chalice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new