New to r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter atomz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

atomz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
78
Reaction score
1
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just joined this site I've been in the hobby for 3 years have 210 gallon with two 30 gallon fuges and 125 gallon sump that was a fowlr that just changed into a reef slowly about 4 months ago current inhabitants are a pair of black mis bar clowns , a pair of black ice clowns, female crosshatch, ****** triger , spotted hawk fish, kliens butterfly, saddle back butterfly, two rainbow bta anemones , large carpet anemone, small frag of frog span, lg plate cora,l lg kenya tree going slowly because I learn3d a leason I ith my flower lost all my fish when first started up not fun, have 55 gallon qt tank and 180 cube sitting in the garage untill I get the 210 going dont need two big tanks going at the same time lol anyways hello and love this site all ready.
 





right after i set it up again after making a new stand
old stand lol
when i fist got the tank
the old fowlr setup
 
as of today still working on the stand, gonna make the front panel flip up for a table top so we can sit next to the tank been a lot of work and stll plenty more to go!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new