New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ezra

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

My name is Ezra and I live in the beautiful PNW.
I recently (5months ago) got into the hobby and started with a 55g setup.
Due to my impatience and not doing my homework I lost several fish:(
I then decided to listen to my friend and took a few steps back and now have a pretty nice tank going that has coral only so far.
I also started a second tank (125g) and will definitly take my sweet time with this one.
So yea... here I am and I'm sure I'll be posting with plenty of questions :)
 
Time is key! Ask all the questions you can think of:)
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Ezra !*

DSCF4877_zpsdvjndox_edit_1452032354784.jpg
 
Welcome and happy new year, we love to see pictures!
 
Welcome home! You will love it here!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new