New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gibo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amazing tank! Is it just me or is there no overflow? No sump, no fuge, no skimmer, just carbon dosing?
 
Hi to all!
I'm new in this forum because i'm writing from Italy, but i've found many interest posts in it and i chose to join this beautiful community!
I've rebuild my tank last year and now it's starting to grow good. I'm removing the big and "old" corals like stylophora and montiporas and i'm inserting some interesting tenuis and millepora corals..
The tank size is 127cm X 60 cm X 50 cm (h) and net volume is 400 liters. It's a BB with bacterial reproduction system and T5 lighting (8x54).
Well i attach a picture!

View attachment 20170501_211217.jpg
Beautiful
 
IMG_4770.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new