New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter stingray01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stingray01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been breeding and raising fish for a couple of years now as a hobby and got into raising a coral tank. Hopefully I can learn and expand my knowledge on raising corals. I currently have a 55gallon tank in my daughters room with 4 to 5 different types of mushrooms, acans, frogspawn, scolys (I believe), and a few more I cant think of the names at the moment to start with. So my 55 is full and time for another tank. Mainly looking for ausi type corals and corals with bold colors. Trying not to get ahead of myself, but like my freshwater stingray, its addicting. I'm married to a wonderful wife and 2 girls who keep me very busy. Hope to make some new friends and learn more about corals.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
you picked a great site with alot of information and a great community..

Welcome to R2R!!
 
Couldn't of said it any better. Welcome to a wonderful site and good luck on your new journey into reefing. It gets better (and more expensive) day by day.
 
I imagine the price tags get bigger. They usually do. Anyone selling Ausie coral at good prices close to kentucky or ship for a reasonable price?
 
R2R has some great sponsors check them out, Welcome.
 
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new