New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter mizzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mizzo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to this community, not sure how I never found it before.

I've always had an aquarium, and decided about 4 years ago to give saltwater a try, now I'm addicted.

Currently have a 150 Tall glass, mixed reef. Will get some pics posted one of these days.

Anyway, looks like a good community for information.

Thanks!
Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new