New to R2R

Weikel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's up guys and girls...i have been lurking in the background with out account for a little bit now . Also have Been a member of a few other reefing forums for awhile now and people seem to reference this site quite a lot, so I decided to open a account and really check your site out.. anyways just wanted to do the whole intro thing and say HI!!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thank you for introducing yourself :)
tenor (3).gif
#WelcometoR2R

OP
OP
W

Weikel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. Thanks for signing up. Tell us a little about what you have going on reef wise.

Got into reefing around 2000 when I was in high school. Fell out of the hobbie when I was 21 or so due to .. well life and career I guess.. so fast forward to 2017 now life is good married and have an awesome 4 year old girl who had a birthday coming up. She requested a beta fish for said birthday.. well of course I couldn't have that so she got a 32 biocube so she could have nemo.. over the course of the year it became my reef tank haha. Although she still does love it and it's a fun hobbie for us to do together (I hate playing barbies) and she loves our weekly trips to the lfs .. so a bunch of money and a year later I am fully back into the hobbie.. looking at upgrading a little in size too. Going with a red sea reefer 250 ..

Todvod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got into reefing around 2000 when I was in high school. Fell out of the hobbie when I was 21 or so due to .. well life and career I guess.. so fast forward to 2017 now life is good married and have an awesome 4 year old girl who had a birthday coming up. She requested a beta fish for said birthday.. well of course I couldn't have that so she got a 32 biocube so she could have nemo.. over the course of the year it became my reef tank haha. Although she still does love it and it's a fun hobbie for us to do together (I hate playing barbies) and she loves our weekly trips to the lfs .. so a bunch of money and a year later I am fully back into the hobbie.. looking at upgrading a little in size too. Going with a red sea reefer 250 ..
doing the hobby with your daughter is WAY COOL. You da DAD!!!!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ah...great story and thanks. Having raised two daughters, get used to the Barbies...they're not going away anytime soon...lol. And just wait until she tells you she's getting married...you'll only wish you still had Barbies.

Can't go wrong with the RS tanks...they are good looking setups.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that's crazy!!!
That's total users, not sure how many of them are inactive accounts. I like to think they're all still active (in my own little world) :D

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back