New To R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdoherty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdoherty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlestown, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I am new here at R2R. I have been in the hobby for over 10 years. Currently I have a shallow rimless 60 gallon but am upgrading my 120 FOWLR to reef.I look forward to being part of the R2R family and now I am off to the forums....:wink:
 
Welcome! Shallow rimless tanks are my favorite. Show off some pictures if you got them in the member tanks forum :)
 
Welcome to R2R! You will find that this is one of the better forums on the web.

Have fun! :)

Sonny
 
Welcome to a great community filled with vast amounts of knowledge and a bunch of crazies stuck in the same money pit! err hobby!
 
Welcome to R2R!! it is great here, ask any questions you may have and post lots of pics!!!
 
welcome to reef to reef, glad to have you aboard, great bunch of folks we have here
 
Nice tank! That would be my dream set-up. A 60 gallon rimmless, and you are upgrading! Even better! Maybe in a couple of years when my finanicial situation is better, I'll be able to afford one of those. Please post pics when you get the chance and welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R; please don't hesitate to ask if we can be of any assistance. We'll welcome your ten years of FOWLR experience and look forward to watching your reef grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new