New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter B-Willz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

B-Willz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello as I am new here. I have been in the hobby for 10 years now, my current setup is a 55g mixed reef, and a 40b frag. I am currently building a fish room in the basement, where a new custom frag tank will go. The 55 is being replaced with a 90, plumbed to the basement to a 90gal sump. I will aslo have a semi auto water change station. Once every thing is ready I will be looking to you all for killer corals to expand the colection.
 
Welcome to R2R!! Any pics of your current setup?
 
Here you go.
FR5.jpg


Here is my basement, still under construction. The green barrel on top has been replaced with a clear one and will be fresh and ATO, the bottom will be salt mix. The tank below is the 90g sump, and the frag tank will be directly above the sump. I will find the FTS of the DT and get those up soon, I will also get some more current pics of the basement.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new