New to R2R

coral_corral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
South San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

My names Bill, I reside in South San Francisco and I have been in the hobby for 2 years now and I am glad to be a member of this great place. My friends have told me about this place and all the great stuff that I can find that will be useful for me. Plus, not to mention the great deals as well.

Thank you all for having me folks. Looking forward to lots of interesting information :xd:
 
Bienvienido amigo you will definetly like this site I know I do :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R great to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new