New to R2R

Coraloverload

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami Lakes
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just a quick intro...I am in the miami area, I have been involved in this hobby for about 2 years now with my boyfriend and its amazing...I have a 65g tank, a 40g breeder and a 29g biocube....I am looking forward to learning more about this hobby and meeting new people along the way...:wink:
 
Welcome aboard - I think it's great that you and your boyfriend both enjoy the hobby. That will help eliminate the financial arguments when you want to buy coral...lol. Please post some pics of your tank when you get a chance : ).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new