New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zbrady72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!
 
Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 1.11.16 PM.png
 
Welcome to R2R!

I started my first saltwater tank in college back in 1986... 2.5 gallons with a clown and an anemone. I did everything wrong... but kept the fish and the nem alive for 3 plus years. A lot has changed since then. You are fortunate to join R2R as you will find a lot of experts and enthusiasts that can help you in your journey. I wished it were around back when I first started!

Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new