New to R2R

Hello fellow reefers! I've come across so many helpful threads and great advice on R2R, that I figured its time to take a leap and join the community of addicts :) I'm newer to the hobby (8 months) and have gone from a 29 gallon with canister filter (newbie mistake), to 55 gallon with the 29 as a sump/refugium. My DT is lightly stocked with a few corals, 3 turbo snails, 3 hermits, brittle stars, and 4 smaller fish. I'm running 2 QT tanks (coral/fish only) that were recently stocked with 2 gobies, emerald crab and pistol shrimp. Coral dt has 4 frags. I look forward to all the knowledge and excellent advice you all have to share and hopefully passing that same knowledge to others in need. Thank you everyone, for the opportunity to be part of such an amazing community! Happy reefing!
Welcome! You sound way more organized than me!
 
Welcome! You sound way more organized than
Welcome! You sound way more organized than me!
Thanks! My addiction and fear of parasites etc are the cause of my organization. Balancing patience, finances and my desire to stock my tank is the hard part lol!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new