New to R2R

Twisted1990s

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Location
Pottstown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - I have been in the hobby for 20 years and I live in Pottstow, PA. I have 3 tanks. A 225 gallon tank that was running for 7 years. Sold all of the coral(mainly SPS), broke down and restarted from a new location. Off to a really good start with with hybridT5 & Radion XR15 LEDs along with help from the best local Frag shop, Aquarium Specialties & Research in Malvern, PA. I also have an Innovative Marine 30L and 25 Lagoon that I use frags.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (24).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new