New to R2R

Welcome back

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Rejoining the hobby after 10 years, starting small with a 26 gallon reef tank. Overpowering it with a Red Sea LED90, May have not been the best choice. I did not want to be limited with what I could grow. I have always been an SPS guy but my wife is getting me into LPS and I am liking them just as much. I am in OC Ca
Welcome, welcome. .... we been waiting for you
 
Rejoining the hobby after 10 years, starting small with a 26 gallon reef tank. Overpowering it with a Red Sea LED90, May have not been the best choice. I did not want to be limited with what I could grow. I have always been an SPS guy but my wife is getting me into LPS and I am liking them just as much. I am in OC Ca
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing Alfie.
 
crazydoggo.gif

Hello! I'm near OC too! But I digress... WELCOME. Looking forward to seeing tank.
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new